Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-10-14 Origin: Site
Diamond saw segment is a kind of cutting tool, which is widely used in the processing of concrete, refractory, stone, ceramics and other hard and brittle materials. The diamond saw blade is mainly composed of two parts: the matrix and the knife head. The matrix is the main supporting part of the bonding tool head.
Diamond saw segment technology classification
Diamond saw segment appearance classification
Diamond saw segment blade speed
1. Sintered diamond saw blade: partial cold pressing sintering and hot pressing sintering, which are made by pressing sintering.
2. Welding diamond saw blade: split brazing and laser welding, brazing is to weld the knife head with the matrix through high temperature melting medium, such as high frequency induction brazing saw blade, vacuum brazing saw blade and so on; laser welding melts the knife head to the contact edge of the matrix through high temperature laser beam to form metallurgical bonding.
3. Electroplating (brazing) diamond saw blade: the knife head powder is attached to the matrix by electroplating. Starting in 2012, the country is gradually abolishing the production of electroplated diamond products, mainly because of serious pollution.
1. Continuous edge saw blade: continuous sawtooth diamond saw blade, made by sintering method, the bronze binder is often used as the basic matrix material, water must be added to ensure the cutting effect, and it is useful for the laser to cut the gap.
2. Knife head saw blade: sawtooth broken, cutting speed is fast, suitable for dry and wet cutting methods.
3. Turbine saw blade: combined with the advantages of the front 1 and 2, the sawtooth continuously presents the turbine uniform concave, which improves the cutting speed and increases the service life.
In practice, the linear speed of the diamond circular saw blade is limited by the equipment conditions, the quality of the saw blade and the nature of the sawed stone. From the point of view of the best service life and sawing efficiency of the saw blade, the linear speed of the saw blade should be selected according to the properties of different stone materials. When cutting granite, the linear speed of the saw blade can be selected in the range of 25m~35m/s. For granite with high quartz content and difficult sawing, it is appropriate to take the lower limit value of the linear speed of the saw blade. In the production of granite brick, the diameter of the diamond circular saw blade used is small, and the linear speed can reach 35m/s.
The diamond saw segment knife head is the part that plays the cutting part in the use process, the knife head will continue to consume in the use, but the matrix will not, the knife head can play the role of cutting because it contains diamond, diamond as the hardest material at present, it friction cutting in the tool head is machined. Diamond particles, on the other hand, are wrapped in the head of the knife by metal.